Talented SW Engineer to incorporate our Cybersecurity development group.
What you’ll do
- Develop innovative security solution in a widely deployed Product
- The exigence of robustness, efficiency, and performance
- Use the state-of-the-art technology for databases
- Test Automation of the development
What you should have
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications with 5+ years relevant work experience
- Experience in design and coding in Python under Linux environment
- Experience with SQL and column-oriented databases
- Highly motivated, a responsible, passionate, self-learner individual with great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Strong ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Good (English) communication and analytical skills
- Relevant experience in Agile Methodology
- Relevant experience in full software development life cycle: coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with C++ and Bash
- Experience with virtualized/docker/Kubernetes environment