Headquartered in Singapore, TAIGER is a fast-growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) company with a global footprint. Our mission is to help organizations optimize operational efficiencies by automating complex cognitive tasks. We are a market leader and the pioneer of Knowledge Work AutomationTM. The solutions we provide use natural language processing (NLP) and computer vision techniques (e.g. semantic analysis, concept-extraction, multi-language knowledge graphs, and object detection) to provide unparalleled accuracy in information extraction for industry leaders across the financial services, government sectors and more.
TAIGER seeks Software Engineers to join our engineering team and help us design and implement highly performing software. Successful candidates have a proven track record developing software for the Web and hold a BsC, MsC or PhD in computer science, engineering or related field.
As a Engineer in TAIGER you will contribute to the development of innovative products, based on state-of-the-art technologies, and make a significant impact in optimising .
You should genuinely be excited by an unstructured, fast-moving startup environment where your contribution matters. We are building a culture and team with those that are generally excited about the technology we are building and the problems we're solving. Joining a growing team where your responsibilities have a real potential to expand in scale and scope should be a compelling proposition to you.
- Develop and execute custom projects for clients based on existing products.
- Estimate, analyze, implement, test and deploy applications.
- Be in control and make decisions on the technical side of enterprise software systems.
- Manage and supervise development teams.
- Provide knowledge about technology and business trends advising about potential benefits and impacts.
- 1+ years of experience in software development.
- BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline (or equivalent), preferred.
- Strong experience in Java EE, Spring.
- Solid knowledge of Object Orientation and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge on databases, e.g. MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Knowledge about architecture patterns, e.g. MVC, ETL, SOA, Microservices.
- Familiarity with Agile or XP methodologies.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like TDD, CI.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate within the team, as well as with clients.
- Good understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects.
- Working knowledge on software lifecycle management and code organization.
- Experience as a tech lead or project manager.
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Familiarity or interest in AI, Semantic Technologies, NLP and Search Engines.