Hi! We are looking for a talented software engineer to join our Madrid (Spain) office, to work on an exciting unreleased project that will impact the healthcare ecosystem, is it you?
If you have a passion for technology, a hunger to learn, a desire to meet challenges, a commitment to applying engineering best practice to produce top quality solutions… then keep reading :)
Your responsibilities will encompass:
- Designing and developing innovative and interactive websites which doctors will use to analyze medical images.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the web experience of SpotLab’s platform.
- Design environments that allow the interaction of humans with artificial intelligence algorithms.
- Create data visualizations, reports and other information products that ease the communication of biomedical insights.
- Develop test code and check new functionality works as expected.
- Draft architectural decisions together with the tech team and explore new technologies.
Of course, you will do it alongside other passionate techy developers.
Our ideal candidate for this challenge has...
- A degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering, or similar. Or equivalent knowledge out of your personal experience that you can demonstrate.
- 2+ years experience in software development and UI.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap, Materialize, ember.js or similar libraries.
- Familiarity with a server-side frameworks such as Django, Express, Rails or .Net or Node.js
- Knowledge of data visualization libraries (eg D3.js, Vega-Light, Leaflet.js, Processing / P5.js) and motivation to 'create' new experiences in this field.
- Knowledge of the “Git” version control.
- Creative and able to think holistically about software systems
- Experience working in healthcare domain is a bonus.
- Fluent in Spanish or English. Additional languages are a plus.