is looking for world-class software engineers to work in our Madrid
office. You are someone who loves solving difficult problems. You take
pride in delivering bug-free products and put in the effort to make sure
that things are running smoothly and efficiently at all times. You are
focused on making sure that customers get the best service possible. You
work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving
constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- High-quality design of product and infrastructure components for maintainability, robustness and scalability.
Writing and maintaining effective automated test suites for delivered components.
- Defining and collecting relevant data for tracking component health and performance.
- Working together with Site Reliability Engineers to deploy components and monitor them.
- Integration into a team using modern software engineering approaches and agile methodologies.
- Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineer, etc.
- Fluent English
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architecture
- 3-4+ years experience solving challenging software problems
- Strong will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and other approaches to data management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing for multiple platforms a plus.