Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
- Understand which manual processes can be automated, as part of incident and problem management and write the corresponding automation script.
- Understand which data, IT departments across the world, need to better support their end-users and write the corresponding automation scripts.
- Ensure the code of the scripts are of high quality, unit-tested, following the best SOLID practices, thoroughly tested on a wide range of operating systems and ready for further debugging in remote (inaccessible) environments.
- Participate in the automation of the test and release environment.
- Help the team to improve its best practices in development.
- Coordinate with the L3 support team for bug fixing.
- Be a team player but also know how to work autonomously.
- Be ready to work out of your comfort zone.
- Follow Agile methodologies and practices.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development: work by coding good practices, write secure and quality code, understand the performance impact of your code, apply debugging and logging techniques, be great at constructive code review, used to Agile methodologies.
- 1+ year of IT experience for Windows or macOS in one of these areas: endpoint & application management, Server administration, System administration, DevOps.
- Good Knowledge of either Python, Bash, .NET programming languages or PowerShell.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Mid-level English spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of Windows or/and macOS internals such as GPO, WMI, Windows registry, Windows APIs, Event log, WSUS, MDM, Jamf is a plus.
- Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile is a plus.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.