As a software developer on the DevCon team, you will work closely with the R&D team, the projects teams and the support team on developing new small features, maintaining existing ones and fixing the bits that aren’t working as expected.
This is a good fit for some who is curious about technology, who has dealt with system integrations, and who wants to learn new skills and improve the ones you already have.
Your tasks will include
Support & maintenance of web applications based on .NET 4.5 technology
- Investigation / analysis of defects to ascertain their root cause
- Bug fixing
- Develop change requests from detailed design specifications
- Adhere to Fenergo coding standards
- Managing the deployment of new releases
- Mentoring of graduate and junior developers
- Preparing technical specifications
- Interacting with other teams within Fenergo
- Minimum 3 years development experience
- At least 2 years .NET ideally mostly of C#, ASP.NET 4.5, XML, SQL
- Familiar with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical and business problems/issues to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry an advantage
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- DB Design & Optimisation, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with web services, Remoting, MSMQ
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks, especially React
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, private healthcare, sports and social committee and much more
Fenergo is an award-winning provider of Client Lifecycle Management software solutions to help Investment, Corporate and Private Banks, and Capital Markets firms, to manage their client and counterparty data, their regulatory compliance challenges and the onboarding of complex institutional clients. In 2015, Fenergo secured $75m funding from Insight Venture Partners to fuel future global growth and ranked in the Chartis Research RiskTech 100 (top 100 risk vendors in the world). Other accolades include Best Capital Markets Software Provider (2015), Best Enterprise Data Management from Inside Reference Data (2014), Technology Innovation of the Year Award by the ISA (2013) and Best Customer Onboarding Solution by the Compliance Register (2012).
Fenergo company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.