IMMEDIATELY HIRING 2-SOFTWARE ENGINEERS IN OUR MADRID, SPAIN OFFICE.
STARTING SALARY 45-55K EUR.
Nalej is a venture-backed Edge Computing company headquartered in Silicon Valley with additional offices in New York City, Boston, and Madrid Spain. Nalej’s edge computing platform is designed for low-latency proximity-based computing to enable Smart Cities, industrial IoT applications, and enterprise digital transformation.
You’re a self-starter who wants to be a part of a team that will help define the future of computing. You thrive in a fast-paced agile tech environment and enjoy taking on new challenges. You have a genuine interest in building technology that will have a measurable and lasting impact.
What You Will Do
Nalej needs a passionate, skilled developer who can think about both the code and organizational levels, engineers who care deeply about building systems and libraries the right way, who are eager to take on ownership of business-critical code, and who are opinionated and uncompromising in their pursuit of technical excellence.
- Design, develop and maintain world-class tools and packages.
- Drive the development of code standards, practices, and education.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- 5+ years with coding expertise (Java/Scala, Python, Go, etc.).
- Experience with containers and container orchestration (e.g. Docker / Kubernetes).
- Experience building reusable tools, packages and software patterns for developers.
- Background in infrastructure and distributed systems.
- Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation.
- Solid understanding of Go, including common tools and best practices.
- Experience working on networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- High English reading, writing and speaking skills. High communication skills.