What awaits you with us
Do you already have several years of development experience and are especially interested in backend or full-stack development? And in a nice working environment? Then take a moment and get to know MaibornWolff.
Our projects are as diverse as our clients. Would you like to see some examples? We network household appliances via the cloud, help an automobile manufacturer with the everyday use of electric vehicles and develop a medical diagnostic assistant that improves patients’ quality of life. Our customers come from different industries. This means that we always gain new perspectives and bring variety into our everyday lives.
Together with other software developers, software and IT architects, you develop exciting software solutions, share your experiences with junior developers and discuss with your team on various software engineering topics. Whether in our own four walls or at conferences. Scrum and Kanban are our agile tools in everyday life. Thanks to cross-functional teams, you will meet many colleagues from different disciplines.
We offer you a lively culture of professional development. You will not only get to know new technologies and methods in everyday development. Thanks to a training budget, you can take part in numerous training courses and conferences. Or you can create your own training courses for our internal academy. In this way, you expand not only your own horizons, but also those of your colleagues.
- You develop modern applications for your customer with your colleagues, also in the cloud environment.
- You help shape the entire life cycle of the software and ensure clean code quality.
- You think about scalable software architectures, e.g. microservices.
- You can supervise individual projects depending on your level of experience.
- You document your work and help your team to maintain an overview.
- You have a degree in computer science, media informatics, business informatics or a similar field.
- You have several years of development experience with Java, ideally together with Spring. Or you have experience with another OOP and want to switch to the Java world.
- You ideally have experience in cloud development (Azure, AWS).
- You speak fluent English.
- New WorkHome Office & Office, Flexible Working Hours, Part-Time Models, Working Time Account, Sabbatical, 30 days of paid vacation.
- TrainingAn annual training budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries for training, certifications, conferences, and more.
- EventsWhether it’s corporate seminars in the summer or Christmas parties, we celebrate small and large occasions.
- HealthWe offer you private health and dental insurance.
- Research & DevelopmentLearn new things besides our projects, alone or with your colleagues.
- Modern Hard- and SoftwareWe make sure that you work in a modern environment.