For further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin is looking for highly motivated, smart and driven engineers to complement our team in Berlin. As a Java developer here, you will be working on our online banking system together with an international team of top developers from companies including Google and Facebook.
- Providing core services and high quality solutions for a large scale online platform and everything related to the online banking system
- Integrating externally developed components into existing application environments
- Together with the rest of the team, setting standards, establishing guidelines and sharing best practices in order to ensure continuous learning and development as well as stable solutions for our customers.
Your profileMinimum Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in Java development in challenging environments
- Familiar working with Linux, MySQL and the creation of web services and new applications
- Great English communication skills
- Understanding, dissecting and influencing business requirements in order to find a suitable technological solution is one of your core competencies
- Good understanding and practical experience in working in an agile environment using test-driven development and continuous integration
- Writing clean, maintainable and well documented code comes naturally - we strongly believe in Uncle Bob
- You are comfortable with very open and challenging code and architecture discussions
- You are an open-minded and creative team player willing to continue creating our culture
What we offer
- International experienced engineers with a wealth of experience
- A small team that you will help shape
- Regular feedback, coaching and development opportunities, including participation in conferences, trainings and other events
- We ship every week and you will be shipping your first week
- Opportunity to shape the development of our tooling and tech stack
- Great work life balance giving you the opportunity to make the most of living in Berlin
- Great culture across the company, including yearly retreat, common sports and social activities and a yearly visit to Oktoberfest
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!