FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Algolia was built to help users deliver an intuitive search-as-you-type experience on their websites and mobile apps. We provide a search API used by thousands of customers in more than 100 countries. Billions of search queries are answered every month thanks to the code we push every day into production.
This is an opportunity for someone to help design and make an immense impact at a fast growing company. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Architecture, design and develop new versions of Vue InstantSearch, React InstantSearch, InstantSearch.js, and Angular InstantSearch
- Implement new features, solve issues and analyse user's feedback on our popular open-source projects
- Coordinate with our design and marketing teams on the release of new projects and websites
- Take ownership and be able to deliver without defined processes and implicit direction
- Teach us what we don't know and how you want to improve Algolia
- Experience with at least React, Angular, Vue.js or Ember.js
- 3+ years of programming experience in web development
- Practical knowledge of at least one scripting language: Python, Ruby or PHP
- Understanding of the different layers involved in loading a web page (network, cache, rendering)
- A passion for shipping quality code
- Willingness to go beyond what you know today
- Great oral and written communication in English
NICE TO HAVE
- Native or mobile web experience (react-native)
- You are able to show empathy towards your colleagues
- You like to help, teach and mentor your colleagues
- You are a manager of one
- UI design skills
Algolia company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.