YOU will …
- be a part of our experienced and inspiring development team.
- build solutions that work at a scale that is unique in the industry.
- drive your software from design through implementation into operations.
- take responsibility for the stability and performance of our platform.
- work together with our Product Managers to abstract business needs into APIs.
YOU have …
- an academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- experience in designing and developing REST APIs.
- proficiency in Java and understanding of related technologies, e.g. Vert.x, Netty, JUnit, Maven.
- good understanding of distributed software systems and queuing technologies, e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, …
- experience with NoSQL and SQL databases, e.g. Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, Aerospike, …
- a hands-on DevOps attitude and the will to take responsibility for operating the software that you design and implement.
- ideally already participated in highly scalable and highly available web service projects.
We offer …
- a small, young and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers.
- an open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies.
- an agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours.
- a high level of freedom and responsibility.
- a competitive salary.
- a nice and spacious Berlin-style office in the heart of Neukölln.
- awesome Coffee and a large-scale reservoir of Club Mate that can be accessed in real-time!
Send an informal application (including CV, earliest possible entry date and salary expectations) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About mbr targeting
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!