You will …
- be a part of our experienced and inspiring development team.
- develop sophisticated solutions for our bidding stack that handles hundreds of thousands of requests per second.
- drive your software from design through implementation into operations.
- take responsibility for the stability and performance of our platform.
- interact with our international technology partners.
You have …
- an academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- ideally already participated in building highly scalable, distributed systems.
- proficiency in Java and understanding of related technologies, e.g. Vert.x, Guice, JUnit, Maven, etc.
- good understanding of distributed software systems and queuing technologies, e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, …
- experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, e.g. PostgreSQL, Redis, Aerospike, HBase, etc.
- a hands-on DevOps attitude and the will to take responsibility for operating the software that you design and implement.
- a desire to quickly learn new technologies and work on existing code written in any programming language.
We offer …
- a small, young and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers.
- an open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies.
- an agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours.
- a high level of freedom and responsibility.
- a competitive salary.
- a nice and spacious Berlin-style office in the heart of Neukölln.
- awesome Coffee and a large-scale reservoir of Club Mate that can be accessed in real-time!
Send an informal application (including CV, earliest possible entry date) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About mbr targeting
mbr targeting company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.