We are now looking for a key team member – Mobile Engineer who would like to be a part of growing the company and potentially take the lead in building our core tech team. Our dream is to find energetic, goal-oriented and business minded engineer who is inspired by building stuff. We plan to start cooperation with short-term project which hopefully will bring us to a long-term partnership.
We have offices in Sweden and Spain, so several trips and on-site workshops with founders are planned for 2017.
What you’ll do:
- Developing and maintaining our iOS and Android mobile application and embedded clients
- Supporting various BLE sensors.
- Build and test Application Program Interface (API) to exchange data between our AWS server and data from collar through BLE (Bluetooth)
- Implement visual design intent in the APP
- Create and maintain software documentation
Who you are:
- Have deep knowledge on platforms: operating systems iOS(Objective-C or Swift), Android
- Experience building and launching client-server mobile apps through the App store and Google Play Store
- Experience with hardware device communication BT and Wi-Fi
- Experience in Bluetooth and BT smart (low energy) specifications and implementation in mobile App (at least 1 working project)
Nice to have:
Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. industrial IoT applications, home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
What we offer:
- Freedom to bring in own ideas and solve problems independently
- Flexible working hours
- Remote cooperation with international team of founders
If this sounds fun, send your CV and few lines about yourself to email@example.com. Let’s make cats happy together!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!