Bia is looking for an enthusiastic software engineer intern to help us develop the first iteration of our software solution. You will closely work with both engineering and data science teams to build a scalable platform able to establish communication and controls between electric vehicle charging infrastructure and power grid operators real-time data. To this effect, you will contribute to the implementation of the most relevant application protocols used to communicate between electric vehicle charging stations and our central management system.
Bia is hoping to build a significant local team in Barcelona and an internship is a great way to get involved!
As a software engineer intern, you will contribute to the development of a distributed platform that manages scheduling and resources distribution among subscribed power assets, participating in cloud and edge computing. Some development may range from programming microcontrollers, developing integrations with existing hardware, to help developing a data intensive platform.You are/have some of the following:
● Computer Science background.
● Knowledge and experience with Python for software development.
● Knowledge and experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda).
● Knowledge in Kubernetes.
● Experience in implementing messaging protocols/standards (ideally MQTT, OCPP, OSCP, OpenADR).
● Interest in the electric vehicle/renewable energy industry.
● Fluent in English and Spanish.
● Desirable experience with Python for Data Analytics (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow, pyTorch)
About Bia Power