Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Serving as a core member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs and develops responsive web applications using the best engineering practices
* Performing hands-on software development, typically spending most of time actually writing code and unit tests, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews, and testing in ongoing sprints
* Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
Developing a deep understanding of integrations with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
* Good attitude, communication, willingness to learn and collaborate
Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
* Work closely with product managers, back-end and other front-end engineers to implement versatile solutions to tricky web development problems
* Finalizing HTML prototypes into Web Applications by integrating with back-end services and functionality
* Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices and consistent framework usage.
* BS in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent 1-2 years of work experience.
* Able to demonstrate good web fundamentals & knowledge of DOM
Experience writing adaptive and responsive UI applications
* Knowledge of HTML5, React, Redux, Express, Middleware
* 1-3 yrs hands-on experience working on React with recent experience in ES6
Experience with REST-based interfaces.
* 1-2 years Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices, unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing, including frameworks such as WebDriverIO, Cucumber.JS
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery(CI/CD)
2-3 yrs working experience in an Agile or SAFe development environment