Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re
doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility
for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the
touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody
needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’.
Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across
Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our
world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a
hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re
determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident,
professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to
do things the right way.We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and
innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is
treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that
use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government
regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only
just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re
going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
At Cabify we are looking for a new way to ensure the quality of our
development teams. To do it, we are developing a new testing environment
that we call Semaphore.
Our goal is to create an environment that allows testing effectively
all the components we work with in our everyday (mobile apps, web,
fraud, risk ...), and do it using Artificial Intelligence :)
What we are looking for:
- Experience in object oriented programming in any major language (we use mainly Ruby and Go).
- Experience in software testing automation using different libraries (we use Selenium and Appium)
- Some knowledge about functional programming (we use Elixir)
- Ability to work both independently and with a small team.
- Ability to understand and get involved in product and business decisions.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want
that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!