Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join our Integrations team. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product, experienced in Software development, testing and in learning new technologies and being up to date on industry standards and good practices.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will play a big role on this team. We will need your testing experience and mindset in order to build a testing strategy and to improve our automation solutions and environments, which will bring the team to the next level.
We change technologies very often in this team, we are up to the challenges that the company needs, and because of this we have developed integrations to make our product work with PowerBI, Chatbots, Splunk, etc,
If you are wondering if this job is for you, you can ask yourself these questions, and if you answer yes to all of them, I would encourage you to apply.
- Do you want to be part of an amazing team of professionals who are also awesome people?
- Do you enjoy learning new things and enjoy overcoming challenges?
- Are you passionate about your work and do you enjoy delivering and getting things done while having fun?
At Nexthink you will
- Manage and improve the testing automation setup, i.e. docker images, automation scripts,
- Collaborate with in how to improve the test suites and framework for unit, integration, functional, E2E and stress testing.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Lead QA processes within Integrations team, ex: design and write test plans.
- Collaborate closely with the delivery and Dev team on our Release and CI/CD projects
- Run manual and automated regression tests.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues.
- Help with the third level support cases and along with the Dev Team, manage the issue resolution process.
- Actively discuss with the Product Manager and Dev Team to design the acceptance criteria and to prepare, ahead of test execution, test plan and automation scripts.
- Manage modern automation tools to create and provision testing environments
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development / QA
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security and functional testing
- Experience on testing APIs and defining component tests. Knowledge of mocking tools for APIs.
- Experience with load/performance/stability/stress testing. Knowledge of tools like Gatling, AB or similar would be a plus.
- Proven experience on working with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Proven experience on container tools like Docker.
- Proven experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, typescript, python, bash, etc). Python Is a must for us.
- Problem solving and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Candidate needs to be autonomous, proactive and enjoy challenges
- Proficiency in English.
We are a fast-pace growing company and we are hiring and growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change, and you like a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges and having fun while working, then this is a great opportunity for you!!!
- Location: Close to Santiago Bernabeu. Our office is conveniently located, and it is very pretty and cool! Don’t believe us? Let us know in advance and come check, we can invite you for a coffee.
- Permanent Contract.
- There are more R&D teams in Madrid, so you can grow within the company.
- Tickets Restaurant, private health insurance & gym discount on subscriptions.
- You can choose to adhere to a flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Willing to travel from time to time.
- Flexible Working Hours (40h/week).
- 50% off on English / Spanish classes.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Pizza talks once a month (knowledge pills + pizza!), you can just listen, or even present something you are passionate about.
- We host the Madrid Scrum Alliance user group every other month, which are a great learning and networking opportunity