Are you a passionate, results-driven QA Engineer with a thirst for improvement? Are you obsessed with quality? Are you a bug-busting, hawk-eyed stickler for detail? Are you a pragmatic thinker and a keen problem solver? Do you thrive in an agile environment? Are you a good human being? If so, it’s time we talked.
Typeform is making data collection conversational. And we’re growing, fast.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and detail-orientated Software Engineer in Test. You’ll join our growing team of kick-ass QA engineers in Barcelona, but will be a confident communicator in English. Your personal and professional growth is important to us, and we believe we provide the right support and company culture to help you thrive.
What you’ll do:
- Work inside a cross-functional agile team and be involved in the whole development process
- Work closely with Product Owners to define stories with testing in mind
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing processes
- Assist the team in moving towards continuous deployment
- Perform automated and manual testing of our web platform
- Design, develop, and maintain test automation frameworks
- Improve test automation tools used by our engineers
- Encourage developers, at all levels to write higher quality, testable software
- Track and communicate quality issues
Who you are:
- You have a track record working with test suite or web application software development projects.
- You have hands-on experience writing UI/API automated tests. We primarily use Ruby with Cucumber and Watir, but you don't need to have used any of them; we know great people can pick up any technology.
- You have worked in an agile environment, and you value continuous delivery.
- You have good communication skills and you enjoy working in a team and collaborating with other team members. You value receiving feedback from your peers and you are able to provide constructive feedback.
- You can communicate in a business scenario in English—our primary language at Typeform.
- You know other programming languages
- You have experience working with Docker
- You have experience working with a CI system such as Travis
- You are comfortable using the command line
- You are passionate about new technologies and you like experimenting
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!