At Typeform, we’re thinking about
the future of data collection. Will it be the voice? AR/VR? Perhaps fax
will make a roaring comeback?
To get there, we need the best tools so we can raise the bar for quality across our product. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Mid Software
Engineer in Test to join our tooling team. You’ll help create tools for
engineering teams to develop, test, debug, and get software out the door
Here’s Raquel, our QA Engineer in Test:
“You’ll be crucial in making sure our product team stay focussed on quality.”
Do you love working in cross-functional teams? Do you have strong
technical skills? Can you build and maintain testing frameworks?
If so, come help us shape the future of Typeform—and the industry.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work in a cross-functional agile team and get involved in the entire development process.
- Support others to develop and run automated tests.
- Collaborate closely with developers, designers, and product owners.
- Take part in mob programming sessions.
- Help create tools in several languages to improve our engineers’ workflow and product quality.
- Listen to developers to understand their needs and create out-of-the-box solutions.
- Contribute to the QA vision by sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Generate and spread a culture of quality throughout the company.
- Share ridiculous GIFs
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You don’t get flustered by changing requirements—you adapt quickly.
- You move smoothly from codebase to codebase.
- You have experience testing different layers of our codebase (Unit, Functional, E2E).
- You have BDD experience writing Gherkin scenarios.
- You have experience testing both the frontend and backend of an application.
- You’re focussed on delivering quality and value to users.
- You’re a proactive collaborator, willing to work with others to find a solution.
- You’re a developer—not a manual tester.
- You’re humble and empathetic.
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.