We are Badi, a global solution for urban living solving a world-class problem of housing shortage through our AI-powered online booking platform, that provides users with a seamless and secure room rental experience, all over the world.
Our working atmosphere in 3 words? Collaborative, energetic, rewarding. We foster a strong company culture to empower and encourage our employees from all around the globe to keep up the good work, stimulate innovation and provide a better impact as a team. We collaborate because we truly believe achieving together makes more sense than achieving alone. We are working at a very fast pace to get things done. It's very rewarding not only because of our achievements but also because of the experience we acquire as we succeed or even fail at something.
At Badi, you won’t find a job, you will create your own career path. We work hard while having fun. If you are as passionate as we are, we would love to get to know you.
We work in cross-functional teams focused on improving through iteration and grooming information from all members seeking the best experience possible. You’ll join a committed premier league cross-functional team of designers, engineers, scientists, storytellers, executors & creators.
We work in a fun and fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance!
We are looking for a talented SET with more than 3 years of experience in Automation who is willing to join our team with the goal of ensuring we are up to industry standards in our continuous deployment pipelines for web and mobile.
Your role with badi:
- Evangelize the QA team on software engineering practices,
- Evangelize the Engineering communities on how to write tests in Appium and Cypress,
- Improve our continuous delivery pipelines wrt testing for Android, iOS, and Web
- Create & Maintain test cases in Ruby for iOS & Android (Appium),
- Experience in setting up an Automation environment with Selenium/Appium
- Master system, unit, regression, integration, UAT testing.
What are we expecting from you?
- Extensive Web working experience for automated testing.
- Extensive Cypress experience (Appium is a plus)
- You are a Jira ninja
- Experience with system, unit, regression, integration, UAT testing.
- Fluent in English, Spanish is not required.
Not necessary but…It would be awesome if also have:
- ISTQB certifications or similar
- Some experience with manual testing and/or release engineer duties
We will <3 you even more if:
- You contribute actively to the open-source community.
- Active participant/speaker at meetups and conferences in any Software Engineering community.
What can we offer you?
- We're currently working full remote but going forward will be mixing it up with days at our cozy offices in central Barcelona with views lovely views of the Cathedral.
- Transparent and informative weekly team meetings on Tuesday morning
- The freedom to push the boundaries giving you the space to innovate and propose
- new projects outside of your role
- Several healthy snacks, fresh fruits, some sweets… and of course coffee
- 23 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours, short Fridays and special attention to work-life balance
- Language courses (English/Spanish)
Application must be submitted in English.
Badi is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity: We have people from over 20 different nationalities, different backgrounds, ages and family statuses. We’re interested in your skills, your talent, your potential and nothing else.