Cubyn is building the #1 e-commerce logistics network in Europe, disrupting the old-fashioned fulfilment industry thanks to its full-stack approach.
Leveraging its proprietary logistics networks (warehouses) and software, Cubyn fulfilment solution is a growth enabler for all e-commerce players, providing them with :
- Low prices : on average 30% cheaper than traditional players powered by cutting-edge operations and automation
- Best quality : fast and reliable deliveries worldwide thanks to our algorithms
- Unique experience : killer product with a one-stop-shop web platform to monitor everything, connected in 1 click
E-commerce leaders, both digital brands and marketplace merchants such as Chef Club, Fittrack, BackMarket and Rakuten, rely on Cubyn to ship millions of parcels.
We are looking for talents across all teams (sales, tech, products, data etc…) to further drive our growth, expansion across Europe and always more advanced automation/ robotics.
Join us if you think e-commerce logistics needs a revolution
- Last fundraising round of 35M€, for a total of 55M€ raised
- 8x revenue growth in 2020 up to 250M€ GMV
- 85+ employees working from all over the world and 300+ working in our warehouses
- Core values : Impact, Ambition, Humility, Ownership and Leadership
- Transparency and decentralization, allowing everybody to have impact and make data driven decisions
- Remote work allowed, with financial support to get home equipment, and offices in Paris and Barcelona.
- Diversity and inclusion with internal think tank #WomenInLogistics, driving concrete actions
The RoleWe designed our backend with a service-oriented mindset, always building small, manageable parts. As of today we have 80+ micro-services behind several gateways (REST APIs, WebSockets). Maintaining high levels of code quality and performance is key to us (we have > 85% of test coverage throughout our backend).
As a Software Engineer you will be able to have an impact on a variety of different applications at Cubyn (from web or mobile apps to warehouse systems).
- Tackling projects with a problem-solving mindset
- Building scalable and reliable services
- Making sure your code is regression free by writing meaningful tests
- Keeping our development workflows up to date (e.g. git guidelines, CI / CD)
- Documenting your work and progress
- Infrastructure: 80+ microservices orchestrated with Kubernetes on Google CP, Drone for CI/CD
- Backend: Node.js, ES7, MySQL, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Mocha, etc.
- Frontend: Vue.js ; React Native
- Hardware: Node Webkit and Raspberry Pi
How does it work internally?
- Our engineering mission => Interview by our Lead Software Engineer - Aymeric Bouzy
- Our onboarding process => Article by our Junior Software Engineer - Florian Jam
- Full remote
- Possibility to work from any WeWork co-working space in Madrid or in Spain
- Work for Cubyn should be exciting (disrupt logistic sector with automation + robotics)
Hiring ProcessOur hiring process from “Logic Test” to “Offer” takes less than 2 weeks (depending on your availability)
1. Logic Test
After sending in your application you will receive an online logic test. This is a mandatory step for everyone who applies to Cubyn. This test gives us an idea about your ability to analyze information, detect patterns and relationships, and solve problems on a complex, intangible level. After you submit your answers, we’ll check your results and get in touch.
2. Pre-screen call
Once you’ve passed the logic test, one of our recruiters will reach out for the first interview. This is our chance to get to know you better and see which roles in the pipeline you might be best suited for. We’ll ask questions in regards to your previous experience and your career interests.
3. First round interviews
When you are invited to your first round of interviews, you will be directly scheduled for a set of interviews. Depending on the team you want to join, you might be asked to perform a technical test.
As part of the first round of interviews, we will focus on the set of skills needed for the role you applied for
4. Second round interviews
This interviews aim to understand your view on several organizational topics and situations in the past where you have demonstrated values and behaviors that we value at Cubyn.
You will meet people from different teams and get a better understand of how we work at Cubyn
5. Welcome to Cubyn
50 - 200
Cubyn lets e-merchants fully outsource fulfillment and delivery logistics. By offering a top-notch logistics chain without constraints to our partners, we allow them to focus on their core business.
Our secret? We built the best proprietary technology to streamline the logistics process for merchants and to operate a fully integrated solution at a fraction of the industry-standard cost.
At Cubyn, we believe in ambition, impact, effort, disruptive thinking, teamwork and humility - and our team is our greatest asset!
2019 : 12M€ Series B funding round led by DN Capital, Partech, 360 Capital Partners, BNP Paribas Développement and the French investment bank BPI France.
2017 : 6M€ Series A funding round led by DN Capital (Shazam, Auto1), Partech & 360 Capital Partners
2016 : 300% YoY growth
2015 : 1.1M€ Seed round lead by Partech (La Fourchette, Dailymotion) & 360 Capital Partners (Withings, Leetchi)
Some of our clients: Rakuten, BackMarket, Fleux, Tealer and many more!