At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Why you'll love it
Global Automation team develops and runs a wide range of first class solutions that empower Criteo’s commercial and operations teams to maximise their business impact.
You will be working in a multicultural and diverse environment alongside highly motivated colleagues and a talented team of highly skilled engineers on products that make a real business impact.
We build scalable, reliable and interoperable systems, that constantly need to adapt to business priority and evolutions. And we build the applications, APIs and UIs to provide first class service to our users.
The Web team power commercial and operational teams with reliable platform supporting them in their everyday work in a constantly evolving, multi-product eco-system.
What you'll do
- Design and develop backend architectures built in Laravel.
- Write clean and efficient PHP code.
- Maintain and support business-critical systems.
- Ship code to production using CI/CD techniques.
- Make technical and design decisions for Laravel projects.
- Develop application code and unit tests.
- Conduct performance tests.
- Consult with the design team.
- Ensure high performance of applications and provide support.
- Contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs.
- Work in an Agile environment.
Who you are
- Previous working experience as a full-stack PHP Developer preferably in Laravel.
- BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field (equivalent experience may be acceptable).
- Expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Understanding of GIT, experience with a code review process.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Knowing how to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- UX/UI sensitivity.
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. PHPUnit).
- Experience programming in other languages (Python, Ruby or C#).
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Public, IPO 2013
Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 1,700+ employees in 27 offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, serving 9,250+ advertisers worldwide and direct relationships with 11,000+ publishers.
Unlike the vast majority of the market, Criteo claims it uses a transparent cost-per-click model and measures value purely on post-click sales. This demanding model is supported by sophisticated predictive technology. It processes a vast amount of rich purchase-intent data in real-time to identify buyers and deliver dynamically-created ads which are personalized for each consumer.