Are you a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming? Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. We are transitioning an existing application to Vue.js, we need you to build this new bright future.
You will literally write the future of Yuki. We are building software that revolutionizes traditional accounting software. We truly believe in getting the best out of everyone, that’s why you will work on disciplines based on your talents and interests, such as:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
You will do this in close collaboration with your colleagues in Belgium, Spain and the Netherlands.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract with 3 months of probation period.
- Full time position, 40h a week.
- Cool open space office located at 22@, Barcelona’s innovation district.
- Informal and ambitious organizational culture.
- Good working environment in a dynamic international team.
- The opportunity to develop yourself.
- Fresh fruit and drinks.
- Study budget.
- Health insurance.
- Gym discount.
- Work from home.
Your knowledge and experience
- Good understanding of package management, such as NPM and frontend asset compiling (webpack)
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Good understanding of MVVM frameworks (Vue.js, React or similar)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Consuming API's
Your personal skills
- Your level of English is fluent.
- You are a team player.
- You are passionate and self-motivated.
- You are a fast learner and you are eager to continue developing yourself.
- You are In possession of an EU work permit.