Sauce Labs, a successful and rapidly growing startup building high availability software testing tools for developers and enterprises, is looking for passionate Software Engineers (Web Front-end) to add to the Analytics team.
You’ll be helping us build a modern React-based web platform providing Sauce customers with a top-notch visualization-based understanding of their testing data. We believe in agile, iteration based development, continuous integration and automated deployment, high security practices, and tight feedback loops for maximal knowledge-sharing and course-correction.
On a daily basis you will be working with a high availability system that lives on an intersection of massive testing cloud and customers whose work is dependent on solutions you will be creating. You will have direct influence on improving users experience and shaping the face of our current and future products. We’re in constant pursuit of the tools that will allow us to deliver best possible results and we’re currently using React to build out intuitive and performant user experiences.
- Collaborate with engineers and Product Managers on innovative new product features.
- Work closely with a UX/UI designer to implement new designs.
- Maintain and constantly improve scale, performance, and quality of the web application.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, responsive applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
Preferred Experience and Background:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of common security practices involved in protecting customer data.
- Familiarity with Agile practices and test-driven development.
- Passion for engineering great products with stellar user experiences.
- Open Source contributions (please include github and/or bitbucket repo links in resume!)
About Sauce Labs