Following the motto - #beyooneeque - yooneeque develops personal
designs out of personal training data for highly fashionable, urban
The centerpiece is software that uses neural networks, a form of artificial intelligence, to create highly customized designs. The fashion designer Anna Franziska Michel and her team were honored for this idea from the state of Berlin, ESF and the HTW with the Berlin Startup Scholarship.
We need your support in:
- Prototyping and testing new machine learning approaches
- Integrating custom algorithms in our software
- Integrating third party APIs in our software
- Expand the existing algorithms and models
- Finding new ways to combine Artificial Intelligence and Fashion
What’s in it for you?
- Dive into startup life
- Be part of our growing core team from a diversity of expertise and cultural backgrounds
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of fashion
- Equity in an innovative and ambitious startup
- Experience with machine learning and neural networks
- Developing skills in Python
- Experience using Git or another version control system
- Open to experimenting with new languages, tools and workflows
- Professional proficiency in English, German is a plus
- Open for agile procedure in software development
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player!
Start date: ASAP