As a Software Engineer in the DevTools team you will be a core member responsible for the creation of market leading, developer-facing tools and integrations enabling advanced development and debugging features. Candidates must have experience with automated testing practices (Selenium/Appium). You’ll be a critical player in an agile devops team, working closely with the product owner, Scrum Master and our outstanding individual contributors to create great outcomes and drive the future of Sauce Labs products and services.
- Design and Implement new product features for SauceLabs’ debugging features.
- Maintain and constantly improve scale, performance, and quality of team services
- Optimize service applications to maximize speed and scale
- Review team members code as well as get your code reviewed
- Work closely with Product Managers to define products and features that provide value to customers
- Write client- and backend-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, responsive applications, and develop prototypes quickly
- Make accurate estimates for upcoming work, communicate technical solutions effectively, and report progress
Preferred Experience and Background:
- Software development experience using Python, Node.js, Selenium, Chrome DevTools Protocol, Browser extensions
- Familiarity with agile software, test driven development, frontend tooling such as Express, WebdriverIO, AWS SDK as well as managing services in a cluster using Kubernetes
- Passion for engineering great products with stellar user experiences.
About Sauce Labs