We are looking for a strong, experienced developer to join the small and innovative Conan C/C++ package manager R&D team. To join us you need to have solid SW engineering hands on experience, creating, testing and releasing high quality code in dynamic environments.
- Develop conan: design, architect, code (python), test and release different conan tools, most of them in an OSS environment.
- Provide support, collect feedback, engage and collaborate with the community of conan users.
- Solution Engineering: Help adopters to migrate and deploy conan, integrate with CI/CD and other tools.
- Help with conan outreach: content generation, package creation and maintenance, participate in conferences and events.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in C and C++ build systems and tools, preferably in multi-platform environment
- 3+ years of experience as SW Engineer & developer: expertise in git, testing, developing code (python experience is a plus), code reviews, continuous integration, releasing, etc
- Experience in OSS communities and projects