Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Get to know the team:
The Quality Verification Services- Analytics (QVSA) organization at Electronic Arts is looking for a Software Engineer with an emphasis in data for a full-time position. The Data Engineering team creates tools, methodologies, and services to provide self-service business intelligence to allow data analysis for testing game health for games in EA's great games catalog.
We are looking for a Software Engineer that can engineer solutions using the full Microsoft BI stack and has a foundation in C# or other languages, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing technologies. Experience with Azure big data or other cloud and related technology. SQL proficiency required. You will work with Software Engineers (SE) and QV teams to provide data solutions to multiple teams.
We are looking for someone who has the desire to work with a team, and is dynamic, enthusiastic, and able to network across multiple groups and individuals to be part of a larger community.
- Engage and work amongst a small group of SEs working on the development of data solutions
- Help SEs build ETL/ELT, Data Warehousing Systems, maintain Azure Data Pipeline and other related infrastructure
- Work with data analysts to determine requirements and achieve the necessary data and reporting needs.
- Provide data quality support
- Partner with agile team members to create quality standards through code reviews, test-driven development strategies and design approvals
- Perform impact analysis and assisting with evaluation on service or support requests
- Document tools and practices and participate knowledge sharing processes. Share best practices and learn from other team members and peers
- Promote positive morale and a sense of team identity
- 5+ years of software development on data warehousing and modeling technologies
- Proficiency in C#, SQL
- Experience in Python, Cloud-based warehouse technologies (Azure, AWS, etc) a plus
- Proficiency in technical documentation.