Who We Are
rideOS is a technology company in San Francisco that is building a software platform to accelerate the safe, global roll-out of next-gen transport. Our team consists of highly accomplished and experienced folks whose achievements include co-inventing the iPhone, powering Tesla's Autopilot maps, and helping to start Uber’s mapping and self driving vehicle divisions. We are Series-B funded, backed by Sequoia Capital and Next47.
We're looking for a backend generalist who is excited to put on multiple hats to work in a startup environment. One day you could be meeting with our partners across Germany, another day you could be building advanced, scalable mapping and transportation-related applications to support thousands of vehicles and hundreds of thousand of QPS. You're both a talented engineer and a people person who has a contagious passion for our product!
As part of a high-growth startup, you will also have the opportunity to collaborate closely with company product leaders, partners, and non-engineering parts of the business. Every member of our organization plays a critical role in shaping the future of our services, team, and culture.
What We Are Looking For:
- Proficiency in Java, Go, Scala, or C++
- Passion for mobility or next generation transport
- A strong desire to learn, collaborate and mentor
- Great communication skills and flexible mindset
- Experience meeting with/supporting external partners of various seniority
- Located in Berlin, Germany
- Experience using gRPC and protocol buffers
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with distributed systems and/or SRE
- Experience in the mobility, ride-sharing, SaaS or autonomous driving industry
- Experience building services and applications at high throughput
- Experience building batch and real-time data pipelines
- Native-level German and English speaker
- Onboarding in our HQ in San Francisco + quarterly trips afterwards
- Great office space in Berlin
- Flexible work from home and vacation policy
- Meals reimbursed when working late
- Investment in safety - we provide transport home when you work late
- Investment in health and wellness -- we reimburse €80 per month for fitness/gym memberships
- Investment in education/development: unlimited career-related book budget and flexible spending for relevant seminar/conferences
- Welcome dinners and happy hours for all new team members -- we appreciate and value everyone who joins!
rideOS is off to an amazing start in terms of funding, talent, vision, and industry demand. We are well on on our way towards being a major player in transportation and technology in general, and looking for incredible teammates to help make our mission a reality. rideOS is an e-verified company.
RideOS company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.