Are you ready to join one of the most visionary and fastest growing DataOps companies in technology? Are you ready to be part of a unique culture of transparency and integrity? Do you value transparency and integrity? If so, a career at StreamSets might be the perfect fit for you!
At StreamSets, we believe in the audacious, ambitious goal of teasing order out of the chaos of modern data. We help our customers achieve that goal by solving the problem of data integration and data management for continuous delivery and constant change across any platform–past, present, and future.
The StreamSets vision for modern data integration is guided by DataOps, a set of practices and technologies that operationalizes data management and integration to ensure resilience and agility despite constant change. StreamSets technologies are architected with a modern approach to data engineering integration and operations
In this role, you’ll work closely with the broader engineering team to deliver critical functionality necessary for the success of our customers while helping improve the overall execution of the team by identifying, isolating, and addressing problems ranging from infrastructure optimization to product implementation and delivery.
- Working directly with customers to gather feature requirements and solve production issues
- Engaging with our community of users to grow the understanding and adoption of the StreamSets platform
- Participating in open source project communities to create strong integration with other projects and frameworks
- Solving problems and improve engineering efficiency through automation and tooling
You are a great fit because you are:
- Pragmatic and methodical
- A solid communicator and collaborator
- Passionate about writing code and eager to learn new programming languages
And you have:
- A BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Linux, scripting, packaging, and continuous integration
- Prior experience with cloud-native and machine learning technologies
Why you should join:
Good people know how to execute on a vision. Great people care deeply about that vision and passionately about the direction the company is headed. We’re building a team dedicated to going fast to achieve our goals with confidence in each other.
StreamSets is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at StreamSets are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Come be a part of our diverse, dynamic team!