About the Company:
NTENT sits at the crossroads of semantic search and natural language processing technologies. Our patented, proprietary technology powers our comprehensive search platform designed to meet the needs of mobile operators, phone manufacturers, and distributors. We generate new revenue opportunities for our partners through our web-scale mobile search and browser solutions by delivering quality results, content, video and search ads, while offering a superior end user experience. NTENT provides a new way to get knowledge, answers and revenue through our search technologies that are equipped with a vast collection of data, algorithms, and methods. Our Web Search Engine already handles more than a million unique monthly users. The Barcelona office is home to the Analytics and Search teams, seeking to improve our ranking algorithms, analyze activity from our users and refine our Natural Language platform.
About the Opportunity:
We are a dynamic company looking for our next great hire to join our team in Barcelona, Spain. Enjoy the context of agility and innovation of a startup with the security of technology already deployed. Work on unique challenges whose solutions will positively impact millions of users. This is a unique opportunity to tackle complex problems usually reserved for a handful of large companies in the search industry.
Competitive salary with yearly performance bonus and company stock options. Flexible working schedules and company-provided lunch cards. You will be able to attend up to two international and one local conferences per year. Finally, you will get to work in an open, multicultural office with great colleagues, a relaxed atmosphere and amenities.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or a related field, or 3+ years industry experience.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, such as algorithms, data structures and complexity.
- Solid programming abilities in at least two languages out of Java, Python, Scala or similar.
- Knowledge of Distributed Computing in modern platforms such as Apache Spark.
Other Valuable Skills:
- Provable experience on Machine Learning, with libraries such us mllib, scikit-learn or deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch or Keras.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or MongoDB.
- Industry experience in Search & Information Retrieval, with platforms such as ElasticSearch or Solr.
- Modern infrastructure techniques such as Docker, Kubernetes and containerization.
- Practical knowledge of Natural Language Processing techniques, with libraries such as NLTK or spaCy.