For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our Tech team in Barcelona. The recruitment and onboarding process is done remotely and remote work (within Spain or Poland) is welcomed as well. However, when the situation is stable, there might be a need for this person to travel to our offices periodically.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world-leading online marketplace for doctors & patients, providing medical practice booking & management SaaS in 15+ countries, for 2+ mln active doctors and 30+ mln patients, operated from 7+ offices all over the world by 1000+ people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about software development but also learning every day. Passion is something making people stay with us for long - our turnover in the Tech team is under 10%!
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Entrepreneurship - Teams function like startups, which makes you and your whole team entrepreneurs
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- Have experience with relational databases (we use MS SQL)
- Have experience programming in OOP languages (.Net is preferred, but not mandatory)
- Value good programming practices (e.g. know what SOLID stands for)
- Consider testing as valuable as coding
- Are not afraid of designing complex functionalities in a scalable architecture
- Believe in optimising the quality, complexity and efficiency of the code
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Ability and experience using queues: Azure queues and RabbitMQ
- Experience using NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Azure CosmoDB
- Experience in working with TDD, DDD and Databus
- Experience working with cloud solutions
- Experience with synchronous/async interface development
- Knowledge of web development
- You're also interested in understanding the business background of a project
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills (Range: €37,000 - €55,000)
- ⚕️Private health insurance with Adeslas.
- ✌ 23 free paid holidays.
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August.
- ⏰ Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is also true)
- 👨🏻💻 Working from home.
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.