At SonoSuite we are hiring!
Who We Are
At SonoSuite we are a young international team of tech and music freaks, whose mission is to make life easier for music companies and artists.
This is why we have created a platform for digital music distribution and royalty reporting for music companies: our all-in-one app allows to set up a fully functioning and totally customized digital music distribution service with royalty reporting on the company’s own domain.
We believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering them to get the job done, and making sure our team has a whole lot of fun along the way!
Who You Are
For the Sonosuite development team we are recruiting a Software Engineer. You will be a core member of a small team and have a tremendous impact on the product and trajectory of the company. We are looking for a Full Stack profile, with emphasis on the backend.
- work independently and collaboratively in equal measure with other members of the product team
- contribute to the continuous improvement of product, project, and team processes
- work comfortably in an agile environment
- analyse, design, develop, test, document, and monitor infrastructure and applications (server-side and frontend)
- communicate with partners and 3rd parties to manage and develop integrations with external systems
- accept complete or shared responsibility for portions of the overall Sonosuite system design
- troubleshoot bugs and service failures
- experience (5+ years) in PHP 5.4/5.5/5.6/7.x
- experience with distributed architectures / command, event, and message queues / event driven architectures
- experience with LAMP based servers
- experience with Git, github, JIRA or equivalent tools for version control and project tracking
- fluency in English and Spanish (both spoken and written) are required
Moreover we value experience in:
- design, development, and operation of REST services
- building scalable distributed architectures with PHP
- Zend Framework 1, Symfony 3/4 and/or Laravel 5.x
- Ruby, Python, or golang
- data science
- Amazon AWS based operations
- AMI or container based production environments
- production systems based on Linux (Debian)
- automated deployment systems
- complex content management issues, metadata, and search engine
Passion for music is a big plus!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!