We are looking for a backend engineer to join our team.
We are building an open, decentralized mobility marketplace that aggregates all mobility services in the world - a vision we call “the Internet of Mobility”. We are a small (for now) team backed by venture capital and with a strong vision that is resonating among city officials and mobility service providers.
At Iomob you will:
- implement the several components of our architecture, including a
service that matches mobility service availability to end-user demand
and a mobile app backend
- build a test environment that simulates a city
- work on defining and implementing the protocol and APIs that tie our decentralized components together
- experience in software engineering, ideally coding in Go
- ability to manage the uncertainty associated with a startup environment
- functional professional English and strong communication skills
We will value:
- formal education in Computer Science and/or Mathematics
- participation in competitive coding contests
- knowledge of blockchain tech is a plus
Our ideal candidate is a strong coder with a doer attitude who can deliver production-grade, maintainable, extensible, clean code. In exchange, we offer a candid, inclusive, meritocratic environment where you can thrive.
Besides salary, you will get an equity stake in the form of tokens.