Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
You are looking for a new career step where you can use your deep experience to enhance a product that helps IT Service Deliver Managers around the world to increase digital experience of millions of employees and develop new skills in testing, software development and quality assurance.
You are a consummated software developer whom is used to perform third party integrations preferably with ITSM software vendors. You work in an Agile team of software developers, where you perform the role of software developer or senior software developer.
You will be a key contributor in realizing our mission: to provide the most efficient, appreciated and trusted digital workplace to millions of corporate workers. Your job will cover:
- Participate in scrum meetings, including refinement, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- Based on your professional experience, you’ll contribute within your team to encourage best practices
- Analise and code the stories that you choose for development during the sprints
- Mentor the more junior members in the team
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards
- Drive solutions to complex problems iteratively
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs
- Participate in the L3 support and bug fixes
- Maintain the highest code quality standards
- Seniority: Mid or Senior Level
- Function: Software Developer
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Proven experience with API REST
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming languages
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Teamwork and collaboration are part of your DNA. Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English (spoken and written)
- BSc/MSc in Engineering or Computer Science is a plus
- Experience delivering using agile/lean principles
- Practical development experience of integrations with ITSM software vendors for products such as BMC, ServiceNow, Atlassian, etc, is a plus.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration
- Location: Close to Santiago Bernabeu. Our office is conveniently located, and it is very pretty and cool! Don’t believe us? Let us know in advance and come check, we can invite you for a coffee.
- Permanent Contract.
- There are more R&D teams in Madrid, so you can grow within the company.
- Tickets Restaurant, private health insurance & gym discount on subscriptions.
- You can choose to adhere to a flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Willing to travel from time to time.
- Flexible Working Hours (40h/week).
- 50% off on English / Spanish classes.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Pizza talks once a month (knowledge pills + pizza!), you can just listen, or even present something you are passionate about.
- We host the Madrid Scrum Alliance user group every other month, which are a great learning and networking opportunity.