We are looking for Android-Java Software Engineer
40 hrs. (M/F)
Astrata Europe: We create software solutions that have the power to change the supply chain and logistics world. With strong foundations in geolocation, fleet management we are at the head of innovative telematics services. We ensure seamless integration of telematics with software solutions while connecting three strategic pillars: extracting data, adding intelligence, and providing information.
Our culture: We Commit: We have the ambition to deliver the best result possible. We Collaborate: We work together with our teammates, a prospect, a customer, or a partner towards a mutual goal. We Communicate: We share information when asked or when we think it has value. We have Respect: We treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves. We take people seriously. We Engage: We are completely involved in- and connected to- our project, customer, prospect, and field in a proactive way.
Your challenge: To add value to our company. The impact of your work will be visible to you, your teammates, and our customers. To work in a closely-knit team, to be proactive, to be creative and innovative along with us and to be responsible for excellence. Can you deliver the goods?
Develop innovative applications that provide business value to our costumer. Be part of a great team of developers and grow together to develop yourself and the next generation of business applications.
- Working in the whole application development process: requirements analysis, participation in user story reviews and task breakdown and, of course, the development,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features,
- Continuously discover, evaluate, communicate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency,
- Being responsible for ensuring quality and security of the application. Drive our efforts to adopt the best practices to build an innovative, stable and maintainable product,
- Ensure best performance, quality and responsiveness of the enterprise-grade applications,
- Provide technical assistance to customer support teams and customers when needed.
Your skills and experience:
Minimum Job requirements:
- 3-5 years of programming with Android SDK and Java
- Knowledge about Kotlin
- Knowledge of full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with Git and Agile Methodologies, using some tools like Jira
- Knowledge of Automatic Testing
- Fluency in English verbally and in writting.
The following knowledge and skills are considered a plus:
Knowledge about Hybrid applications (e.g React Native), Spring (Spring Boot), WebServices, Android (kernel), and experience with Google Mobile Services
Initiative, results oriented, communication, team work, client focus, accountability, innovation, creative thinking, quality focus, continuous learning.
- Be part of a close-nit, experienced, international team
- Work with great technology
- Fantastic office location
- Flexibility and Fun
Remuneration: Competitive salary; will be based on your personal experience and skills. 22 vacation days each calendar year, monthly meal vouchers and a commuter/travel allowance.
Do you want to join an exciting international software company? Then send your application to our HR team to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your motivation for this position and your CV.