As a developer you’ll be working in a small Agile team responsible for both backend and/or frontend systems, depending on your interests. You’ll be working with graphic designers, user experience experts and data scientists. Product changes are driven by metrics, Growth Hack findings and user feedback, so that we can build the best platform for our end users.
We offer great coffee, lunch, flexible hours, an awesome office with a great view and an open team culture.
You’re smart, open minded and passionate about bringing the best possible experience to our end-users. You know about the latest cutting-edge technologies and are eager to apply them. You’re willing to make mistakes and learn from them. You have an excellent eye for detail and you aim to deliver a high-performance and bug free product, by embracing best practices and working in rapid release cycles. You value quality code and like to create the simplest solution.
Convert ideas into a great user experience and continuously challenge yourself and your team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Full professional proficiency in English
- A background in Computer Science or similar, on the level of a masters degree
- Several years of professional experience of developing software in a team
- You are familiar with at least 3 programming languages
Bonus points for
- Good understanding of HTTP concepts
- Good understanding of RPC & REST style web-services
- Professional experience with writing (unit-)tests
- Aware of modern best practices
The stack we’re working with
- A Mac, with the keyboard of your choice (not the noisy DAS keyboards though)
- Docker, k8s
- Postgresql, MSSQL
- Azure and GCP
What we offer you
In return for your commitment, we offer you; a friendly environment where we celebrate our achievements, many product related challenges, room for personal growth.
We love to hear all about you! Interested? Drop us a line and we'll schedule a meeting! If you have a public repository or portfolio you want to show us, feel free to include it!