Tools to export and import 3D assets are a very important part of Sketchfab, and we aim at being a safe place for any kind of 3D content. You will help us to maintain, improve and create plugins for different 3D software to export and import 3D assets.
- Improve support for file formats like glTF, FBX, Alembic..
- Extend plugins to follow Sketchfab features (reupload, download)
- Optimize exported data
- Import Sketchfab models into 3D softwares
- Help to improve artists workflow
- Listen and give feedback to our community and the 3D community at large
- 2+ years of experience
- Good understanding of 3D file content
- Focused on shipping simple and robust code
- Self-organized and pragmatic
- Comfortable to work on different OS (Linux/Windows)
- Experience exporting 3D data from UE4, Unity, Blender, or 3ds Max is a plus
- We are results-oriented, organized, resourceful, and creative. We do our best to implement our ideas and find practical solutions
- We are team players, fun to work with and be around, during office hours and during our get-togethers
- We are an international French and English speaking team
- We are passionate about 3D & VR, and want to shape its future
The job is based in Paris, and comes with a competitive salary and equity package, depending on your experience.
3 D Printing
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!