At Idneo we are involved in a unique project focused on developing a standard and compact solution that will revolutionize the world of electric vehicles. You will be involved in the development of products such as DC/DC converters, BMS, onboard chargers, etc.
We are looking for a Software Engineer focused on automotive sector specialized in embedded development, mainly with C, with knowledge in DSP. You will carry out the SW development to ensure the technical and functional feasibility of the products giving support to the project teams, with the objective of reaching cost, quality and timing goals established by the direction. You will be involved in BSW (Basic Software), APP and Microcontroller development.
Your tasks will include:
- Ensure, together with the software team, the technical feasibility of the product during the offer and development stages in accordance with A-SPICE methodology and their implementation.
- Software requirements analysis and embedded software development.
- Signal Processing design, architecture and software implementation for embedded devices.
- Configuration of Vector Autosar / DaVinci modules.
- Debug at the register level.
- Create technical specifications and and work with testing team to ensure the correct test plans.
- Investigate new technologies.
- Document and write technical manuals of the delivered software and operational documentation, and generate the required SW design delivery documents.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, HW engineers, designers, developers, systems analysts, and others.
- Ensure the development and prototypes delivery regarding the defined plans with the client.
- Carry out the design revision under the supervision of the Software Supervisor and the Software Master.
- Manage effectively the product modifications during the development.
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
You are a highly seasoned Embedded Software Engineer with 3 or more years of experience. Bachelor’s degree (Masters Preferred) in Engineering/Signal Processing, related discipline or equivalent experience. Team Working mindset, analytical and good communications skills are mandatory. Experience using issue tracker like JIRA and version control systems like SVN/Git will be a plus.
Experience with algorithm development and DSP. Experience configuring of Vector Autosar / DaVinci modules. Experience in communication protocols like: Ethernet, CAN, LIN, etc. Participation in projects within the areas of automotive sector, Functional Safety, Power Electronics and Electric Driving.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, overall, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!