Do you have an engineering background and have a real passion for people? Do you enjoy working with teams and people to make them more effective? Are you comfortable in the space between building products and running teams? Do you like eating gourmet lunches and working in plant-filled offices? If so, we need to talk ...
Typeform is an app for creating beautiful, conversational online forms, and we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for passionate software development managers to join our growing engineering team in Barcelona. You should be confident communicating in English, and working in a fast and agile environment.
What you’ll do here
- Help us build and shape a kick-ass engineering team that can build the future of online conversations
- Manage a team of software engineers, making sure they have what they need to keep growing the product and advancing their careers
- Continuously improve the way we work, how we build our organization, and deliver on our mission to “make things more human”
Your skills and experience
- You have a technical background and have worked in a team lead or management role before
- You’re comfortable in the spot between software engineering, people management, and product development
- Your passion for people is paired with a keen interest to understand and grow our business
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English
- You’ve led agile development teams in a fairly fluid environments, collaborating with product owners, technical leads, and agile coaches
- You’re a facilitator, coach, and mentor, and thrive in ambiguous situations between technologies, products and human beings