Claim24 is currently looking for Software Development Interns! If you are interested in helping disrupted air passengers all around the world while working at a highly innovative, tech-savvy, international startup - then this Internship is the perfect opportunity to look into!
At Claim24, we keep ourselves busy with making it simple for air passengers to get a flight compensation when their flight was delayed or cancelled. We do this by providing online legal services that allows passengers to validate their flight and submit their claim in just a few minutes. As a Software Development Intern, you'll be working on our online features to deliver high quality software. You'll be part of a highly ambitious and passionate team of entrepreneurs from diverse fields who all work on building a quick, easy-to-use, and hassle-free flight compensation service for air passengers. We provide you with the necessary leeway to develop new initiatives that could help millions of air passengers each year.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible for the Claim24 Software Development Internship.
- Background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related technical field;
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- An ambitious, international startup environment where you, as an intern, can have a lot of input.
- You will be working for a company with young entrepreneurs, together you will build the future of flight compensation services and disrupt the market.
- A great atmosphere with excellent working conditions and benefits