The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses worldwide purchase their supplies. Amazon Business launched in 2015 and reached it's first $1B in its first year, and $10B in 2018. We've made some good strides within a year of launch to become one of the most promising opportunities within Amazon. Go ahead and read about it on any of your favorite media outlets.
Our team focuses on customers addresses and delivery preferences. Our mission is to make Amazon Business’s delivery experience a key differentiator that attracts and retains customers. We delight our customers by exceeding their expectations for speed, predictability, and convenience of delivery, while still making intelligent cost tradeoffs
Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base… and we are here to solve this.
You and your team will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience - from the visual interface to the back-end services. You will help translate business requirements to technical deliverables and deliver operationally stable solutions that provide good customer experience. Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and extreme focus on deliver results.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a lot of autonomy, this may be the career opportunity for you!
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Madrid, M, ESP
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
- Experience programming with at least one software programming language
- 3+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon.