We are solving the issue of securely validating consumers identity, by combining Video Streams, Computer Vision & Deep Learning, in a state-of-the art web-app, optimized for UX. The video format will allow for stronger security (document & face liveness, holograms, lip/voice consistency,…), but raises engineering challenges (real-time, low quality video streaming).
To help us solve these challenges, ubble.ai is looking for a proactive and experienced Software Engineer (full-stack), to help us create the next generation of online identity.
*Challenges of this role*
- Architect, design, develop, test and maintain our next-generation user-facing services.
- Ship awesome infrastructure and tools on time and at very high quality.
- Full stack development, you are able to roll up your sleeves and help the team on frontend/backend development when needed.
- Get stuff done. A problem partially solved today is better than a perfect solution next year. Have an idea during the night? Code it in the morning, push it at noon, test it in the afternoon and deploy it the next morning.
*What we can offer*
- We are proud to offer a safe and dynamic work environment, where the core values are ‘no bullshit’, ‘humility’, as well as ‘bienveillance’ & ‘exigence’ (en français dans le texte).
- You’ll not be working on yet another sub-component of a big machine. You will be 100% owner of your topic and expected to build a REAL product.
- You’ll be working directly with our CTO, ex-Criteo who built Data Science there (from 3 to 50+ analysts and developers) while developing everyone at his best.
- You’ll be a member of the core commando team.
- MS or PHD in Software Engineering or related field, and a rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software & system design).
- 3+ years of experience in developing web-based applications.
- Significant experience in Python or another Object Oriented Programming language.
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automated testing, and documentation; continuous integration aficionado (CircleCI).
- Great communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
*Even better if you have…*
- Experience with developing and extending large and complex systems, - while taking initiative/ownership and acting as a technical lead.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience of Machine/Deep Learning or Computer Vision
- Experience with Video Streaming
If you think you are up to the task, or if you have any question, feel free to send us a mail at email@example.com
Join the squad!