We are a young dynamic startup company working from multiple locations in the Netherlands. We are developing the next generation e-fulfillment systems that help our partners to sell their products online to the utmost satisfaction of their customers. Our systems take care of all the processes that are involved in selling products online.
To strengthen our development team we are looking for a Medior level Ruby on Rails developer.
- Development of new features based on user stories under the guidance of more senior team members.
- Build new features from our product roadmap using efficient Ruby code and design patterns
- Maintain and improve existing code, tests, and features
- Work with many 3rd party software SOAP and REST APIs
- Develop efficient UX/UI for new and existing features
- Develop efficient Backend logic for new and existing features
- College degree in computer science or other comparable degree or experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience developing applications using the Ruby on Rails Framework (back and front-end)
- Good understanding and experience demonstrable developing and consuming RESTful services
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM, Jira and Git
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken.
- You have a passion for testing, best-practices, consistency, and code quality.
- Ability to take ownership and see the task till end with independent research/development skills
- You can take a problem, break it down, and work with a team to deliver a solution.
- Encourage and participate in collaborative development process with engineers on multiple sites
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Motivated self-starter having an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Ben je geïnteresseerd? Stuur dan jouw CV en een korte motivatie naar email@example.com
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld