DataBeacon is a technology startup that is committed to disrupting the way aviation processes and services are designed and executed through a deep understanding of data. By applying Artificial Intelligence to large datasets, we design tools that offer airlines, air traffic controllers and airports new services that can help reduce their costs, optimize their operations and improve safety.
We are a young, multidisciplinary team passionate about the potential of AI in aviation. In our team, machine learning engineers and aviation operational experts work together closely to discover the best technological roadmap to improving aviation.
About the position
- Outstanding portfolio, GitHub, some professional experience, a bootcamp or a university degree.
- Remarkable coding skills to write production, reliable, readable, solid code following the best practices and patterns.
- Understanding of how SPA frameworks work.
- Basics of NoSQL databases.
- Basic notions of WebSockets.
- Fundamentals of Docker.
In addition to the particular requirements of the position, the following skills will be also be considered:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Familiarity working with the Agile Scrum methodology and GitLab version control.
- Understanding of DevOps culture.
This job is also accompanied by a unique set of benefits:
- Join a team with low emphasis on hierarchy, meaning all members provide input and help build a solution from the very beginning—everyone has a voice.
- Integration with a highly qualified, very collaborative, young, dynamic, and international team.
- A beautiful, well-located office in the center of Madrid.
- Flexible schedule and excellent working conditions, with the possibility of partially working remotely.
- A fair salary adjusted to skills, experience and education.