Ria Financial Services, a division of the US company Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) is the third-largest money transfer company worldwide. It serves more than 140 countries around the world and has become a world leader in remittances, being a recognized reference company in the quality and reliability of the service it offers to citizens.
Your Job will be to join the Automation team to help grow and evolve the diverse automation testing frameworks (UI, API, DB) and establish good Quality Assurance patterns along the company
Additionally, you’ll be entitled to propose and carry on new improvements on the framework and tools.
For doing it so, you’ll have to work along our Development teams in Madrid and our peers in the US to streamline a common process that fulfils QA needs.
JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and evolve the automation, help customers coming up with tailored solutions to their needs.
- Align with the team to populate and maintain the test suites.
- Write test scripts to support the manual testing on the applications under test.
- Proactively look for process improvements within the QA group.
MAIN SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency in C# or other OOP Language,.
- Proven experience with test case design and strategies.Selenium
- Experience with framework design patterns and SOLID programming principles
- Proven experience and understanding in WebServices/APIs using SOAP / REST. Experience using tools such as PostMan, SoapUI, ReadyAPI, etc.
- Proven experience in writing test automation code.
- Proven experience on development cycles and testing techniques associated to them
- Experience with test management and ALM tools such as TFS/Azure DevOps and Version control such as Git.
- Usage and in deep knowledge of agile methodologies, preferably Kanban methodologies.
- Fluent with SQL , including Stored procedures development
- A fluent level of English, enough to hold a phone conversation with an automation peer in the US.
- Experience in the financial sector.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Elasticsearch, Graylog, etc.