Do you like an environment where individuals carry tremendous
responsibility and where superior work is encouraged, noticed, and
rewarded? Do you thrive on daily interaction with high-caliber people?
Then join us in creating one of the core services for Telefónica as a
As a key contributor to this team, you will build and maintain an Automation Framework to aid Continuous Integration/Delivery. You will work efficiently with cross-functional teams, understand product requirements, design test strategy and plans and implement end-to-end tests. You are expected to build the product expertise needed to help debug production issues and integrate the testing framework with monitoring infrastructures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- 5 years of related experience in software or quality engineering roles as QA or related activities.
- Analytical ability, organizational skills and great attention to detail along with passion for QA and a knack for identifying tests that break code
- Experience with Continuous Integrations techniques and tools
- Well versed with client side and/or server side technologies
- Experience on developing and maintaining test frameworks allowing cross platform testing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and positive approach
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience in Mobile/ Web development
- Experience with Appium (mobile automation), Selenium (Web automation) and BDD development tools like lettuce, behave or cucumber
- Experience with VoIP technologies
- Experience in Back End automation/development (APIs, Database, etc)
- Experience with Agile Development Practices
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment and utilizing virtual machines or containers
- Competitive, results-based compensation.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Attractive benefits such as English/Spanish lessons, free top-ups with tuenti, flexible spending account...
- Flexible work hours and flexibility for remote working few days a month.
- Great opportunity to learn: training budget for attending conferences, in-company learning communities, external events we host.