Software Developer (“Certificado de discapacidad” - holder) in Barcelona
Nice People At Work
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software. NPAW Suite, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
NPAW is looking for Java Developers to build new and improved modules for our top tier Business Analytics tool for the Online Media Industry: NPAW Suite. We want you to push technological boundaries and build solutions to problems nobody has even thought about yet. If you are really looking for a phenomenal technological challenge creating new Big Data technologies and want to see how your work makes an impact in the Industry, this may be your place!
- Building tools and software that enables the creation and evolution of different products which allow our clients to understand users' behavior.
- Optimization of existing services.
- Working along with our different departments to develop groundbreaking technology: Product Team, Customer Engineering and Operations.
- You hold a "Certificado de Discapacidad" (min. 33%)
- Experience in projects as a back-end/front-end developer.
- Passionate about programming, always looking for solutions to solve engineering problems.
- Not afraid of learning new things such as other programming languages, different technologies.
- Dedicated and used to tight deadlines.
- Can do attitude, commitment and pride in what you do.Able to work under pressure and adapt quickly to change of priorities.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- ENGLISH is a must.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Permanent contract 📄
- Flexible compensation plan 📊
- Restaurant 🍽
- Transport 🚊
- Nursery 👶🏽
- Health insurance 🩺
- Hybrid remote-office work 🏡
- Flexible work schedule ⏰
- 23 days of holidays per year 🌴
- Birthday afternoon off 🎂
- Career growth opportunities 🚀
- Access to continuous training 💻
- Language lessons 👩🏽🏫
- Referral bonus 🤝
- International & multicultural team (more than 20 nationalities!) 🌍
- Fun environment: volunteering, company events, BBQs, pizza days, etc. 🎉
- A great office based in Barcelona 🏢
- Free lunch at the office 🥗🍕
- Free drinks, fruit & snacks ☕️🍺 🍎 🍪
- An amazing technological challenge 🧑🏽💻
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter to see what we are up to, or have a look at Instagram to see what it's like to work at NPAW!
We celebrate the diversity, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At NPAW, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
About Nice People At Work