Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier1 customers (such as Telefonica, Vodafone, Rakuten) around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
A talented Software Developer C/C++ who would join our networking R&D development team in Spain, working with an international team.
What you’ll do:
- Be a member of a highly professional developer team
- Work in a high-performance, multithreaded, scalable environment
- Lead the design and implementation of new features and product capabilities
- Work in a collaborative and productive environment, have cross-department interfaces such as – System Architecture, Product Managers and Solution Architects
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience reading, writing, compiling, linking, debugging C/C++ code
- Working experience with Linux OS environment
- Multi-threaded, performance oriented programming experience
- Networking and Communication protocols experience (IP, TCP/UDP)
- Highly motivated team player with great collaboration skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Cloud and virtualization with emphasis on networking - advantage
- Fluent English