FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We're looking for a Software Developer to join our team in Barcelona! If the description below describes you, and you're passionate about software development, teamwork and continuous learning, then consider applying for this position!
Basic responsibilities include (but are not limited to):• Work as part of a cross-functional international project team to build web applications used by pharmaceutical and biotech clients during the clinical trial process.
• Participate in the review of the user requirements specifications, verifying that all requirements can be implemented in the required timeframe
• Create technical design documentation
• Develop software systems that are reliable, maintainable, and efficient, with emphasis on patient safety and integrity of clinical study data
• Manage the deployment of Suvoda IRT systems into all environments, completing all required documentation
• Assist the support team with troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported on production systems
• Provide the engineering team (core development team) with new solutions and ideas based on project (day-to-day) experience
• Generate ideas for innovative technological solutions to increase the quality of Suvoda systems.
• Bachelor's degree (in computer science preferred)
• Strong written and spoken English skills
• At least 2 years of experience with C# .Net, SQL Server preferred
• Demonstrated expertise in the web technologies with proficiency in C#, .Net, SQL Server, Entity Framework & Model View Controller (MVC)
• Familiarity with Web-Services, Enterprise Service Bus, Kendo UI, GIT, Jenkins
Additional Qualities of our Ideal Candidate:
• High-achieving personality
• Strong work ethic
• Sense of ownership and proactivity
• Effective prioritization and time management
• Attention to detail
• A team player who puts the success of the team first
• Positive & optimistic attitude
Suvoda company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.